Februar 27, 2020 - Vancouver, B.C., Metallic Minerals Corp. (TSX-V: MMG; US OTC: MMNGF) (“Metallic Minerals” or the “Company”) is pleased to provide a summary of progress made over the past 12 months and an overview of planned exploration programs for 2020 at its flagship Keno Silver project, and McKay and Silver Hill project in the Yukon and La Plata silver-gold-copper project in Colorado.
• During the past year, Metallic Minerals completed significant exploration programs on its Yukon and Colorado projects designed to delineate, refine and advance targets for follow-up drill testing.
• In October the Company closed a private placement financing of $2.75 million with a strategic level investment by Eric Sprott.
• In early September the Company announced its acquisition of the La Plata silver-gold-copper property in southwestern Colorado and initiation of its first exploration program on the project.
• In August the Company announced the identification of two additional multi-kilometer early-stage targets in the eastern half of the Keno Hill silver district expanding the number of new large-scale targets to 10.
• Based on new discoveries from the Company’s regional exploration program around McKay Hill, additional claims were staked at Silver Hill, significantly expanding the size of the land package in the region north of the Keno Hill silver district.
• Final results from field programs at the Keno Silver, La Plata, McKay and Silver Hill projects are expected to be announced starting over the next several weeks in advance of initiation of field programs in 2020.
Greg Johnson, CEO and Chairman, stated: “The focus of Metallic Minerals’ exploration field programs over the past year have been to synthesize the extensive historic exploration data covering each of the properties with our new surveys and exploration tools in order to advance the highest priority targets for follow-up and first-stage drill testing in the upcoming field season. Our objective, through the integration of surface sampling, mapping, drilling and geophysics, along with ground and satellite-based multi-spectral imagery, is to rapidly advance the most prospective targets toward developing new mineral resources in these proven productive mining districts. During 2019, several new mineralized discoveries were made, and existing zones were extended as a result of these efforts. The Company is well funded to be able to complete the next major milestones on our strong portfolio of projects and look forward to reporting a series of announcements from these programs, along with providing more details on our 2020 programs.”
The entire press relaese is found here.
Für weitere Informationen wenden Sie sich bitte an:
Metallic Minerals Corp.
Suite 904 - 409 Granville Street
Vancouver, BC V6C 1T2
Tel. +1-604-629 7800
Im deutschsprachigen Raum:
73728 Esslingen am Neckar
Tel. +49-711-82 09 72 11
Fax +49-711-82 09 72 15
Quelle: Metallic Minerals